NEW!!! Summer Mindfulness Skills Class (Offered June 11-July 23 on Saturdays @12:00-12:45pm at Plano office)
Back by popular demand, I am offering a six-week long Summer Mindfulness Skills Class on Saturdays from 12:00pm-12:50pm at Plano office! By participating in this class, you will have an opportunity to learn and practice mindfulness skills (i.e., being aware / accepting of your present, "moment-to-moment" experience without criticism / judgment, in a nutshell) through variety of activities in a small group (i.e., no more than 8 students per class). Examples of activities include:
- Sitting meditation
- Walking meditation
- Eating meditation ("mindful eating")
- Guided meditation
- Japanese tea ceremony
- ...and many more!
This class can be for you if...
- you are interested in seeking professional help for your mental health concerns, but cannot afford to pay the full price for individual counseling
- you are just interested in learning new coping skills and acquiring knowledge, without having to talk about your personal issues in detail
- you are already in individual therapy with another therapist, and need additional treatment to supplement your individual therapy
- you need some extra motivation by learning and practicing mindfulness skills with others who share similar life challenges
The registration fee for the Mindfulness Skills Class is $150, which covers all six sessions. You can also choose "pay-per-session" format if you are unable to participate in all six sessions. The rate for "pay-per-session" format is $30 per session.
NOTE: This class is not a psychotherapy group and is not intended to serve as stand-alone treatment for mental illness / emotional problems. Thus, I will not file claims for health insurance for your participation in this class.
Registration is required for participating in this class. If you are interested, please contact me at (214) 310-2363 or email@example.com, and I will send you the registration form.